Wednesday 31 July 2013

U-KISS Facts 3 – Zepp Japan Tour 2012: Show Me Your Smile


Youtube cr seobism


U-KISS Facts 3 – Zepp Japan Tour 2012: Show Me Your Smile

Ukiss 1st Japan Live Tour 2012 Show me your smile

This is also a live concert video on 25.03.2012. Ukiss wear white coat, white clothes, with different style for each other. U-kiss so handsome in white clothes. This time we got AJ, he not yet got to study.I like AJ in long hair instead of very short hair. I don’t like AJ cut his hair so short like in Dora Dora performance. Although this video already is past year one, I still enjoy to watching it.

0:14 Oh, here my bias Kevin woo
0:17 Yes, it’s Leader Soonhyun with smiling face
0:18 Kiseop is pointing towards fans
0:20 Dongho is cute with dancing
0:39 There is Hoon is singing
0:54 Dongho rapping with saying “show your smile.”


1:19 The cutest moment in this video, they line up like a choo choo train, like coming towards to me. Kevin is so cute that put his hands on beside his head towards Hoon, act so cute. I replay and replay for this part.
1:25Dance step so cute that up and down
1:49 Eli kick Soonhyun, it’s just pretend only, at the beginning I thought is real, I am shocked.
2:26 Again, my favourite moment, but it is Dongho’s turn walking in front of.
2:41 It is AJ’s turn to rap
3:11 Cute dance, Kevin’s voice so sweet.
4:03 End with my angel smile with a cute pose. After wathing this video, I have show the smile to you, ukiss.



这是Ukiss在日本巡回演唱会2012的影片,日期是25.03.2012,他们演唱的歌曲是Show Me Your Smile。虽然影片是上年的,可是现在看了还是会会心一笑。Ukiss的服装都是白色系列的,白色的外套,白色的衫,白色的长裤,不过每个人的服装都不同设计。很喜欢Kevin的穿着,好像穿了很多件衣服,很耀眼。这次有AJ在,他还没去美国念书。我比较喜欢他这个比较长的发型,不喜欢他把头发剪刀短短的,像在dora dora时。

0:14 哦,我的本命Kevin woo出场了
0:17 咱们的队长Soonhyun带上笑容出场
0:18 Kiseop可爱地指着现场的粉丝
0:20 Dongho的舞步很可爱
0:39 Hoon唱着歌
0:54 Dongho rap “show your smile.”
1:19这里是最可爱的时刻,他们排成一队,像火车一样出来,Kevin带头领着对,还对着Hoon弄出俏皮的样子,动作很可爱。我重复又重复看这部分。
1:25这个舞步一高一低很可爱
1:49 Eli假装踢了Soonhyun一下,吓了我一跳,我还以为是真的。
2:26 来了,我的最爱的舞步时刻,不过这次是Dongho带头领着队。
2:41 这轮到AJ  rap
3:11 看到这么可爱的舞步,Kevin的歌声多么的甜美,看了心情都变好了。
4:03 最后由我的天使摆出可爱的pose笑着结束这首歌。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...