Friday 9 August 2013

UKiss Facts 16-Eng subThe making of Inside of Me MV 1





cr:



UKiss Facts 16-Eng subThe making of Inside of Me MV 1

Please note that the below is English language translate copyright by me, it is not easy to translate it. If you want to share out, please mention copyright by: ukisskevinchen.blogspot.com  .  Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy it.

0:16 KEVIN: I’m really looking forward to today’s Inside of Me MV shooting
0:23 KEVIN: is my favourite song.
0:26 KEVIN: I like it from the first time I hear.
0:32 KEVIN: remember the lyrics now.
0:36 KEVIN: Eli
0:39 KEVIN: Do you remember the lyrics?
0:42 ELI: So difficult.
0:44 ELI: Not easy
(here we can see elvin moment)
1:00 SOONHYUN: Today have to shoot the album mv
1:03 Totally not interested
1:06 SOONHYUN: AJ debut
1:08 SOONHYUN: Say hello to everyone
1:10 SOONHYUN: (Although the day was still early) a little bit not enough energy
1:15 SOONHYUN: Will try harder, UKiss power are give by you all.
2:11 SOONHYUN: all lyrics wrong, and had to re-shoot
2:41 KISEOP: Will let you see the handsome styling.
3:17 HOON: This time I use the sad feelings to shooting
3:22 HOON: I feeling sad now
3:24 HOON: The feelings still remained

3:26 HOON: Because I cannot see kissme, felt sad
3:43 DONGHO: In this song, I like the part of Kevin climax sing
3:49 DONGHO: I listen everyday
(here we can see Dongho like to listen Kevin sing)
4:07 KEVIN: Which part do you like?
4:11 KEVIN: Kevin
4:29 Change the date, today is AJ and one of the staff’s birthday.
5:03 AJ: Today cannot put the cake on my face, as still have to shooting soon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...