Wednesday 4 June 2014

U-Kiss Jun Twitter Update (140601-140630)

U-Kiss Jun Twitter Update (140601-140630)

Mostly all from U-Kiss Jun Lee’s twitter https://twitter.com/JuN97L

If there any related with Lee Jun Young selca, I will post it, which are U-KISS members tweets pictures, U-KISS Official Twitter images, associated with U-KISS official tweets other media, U-KISS official blog etc. But mostly is Lee Jun Young Selca. Here U-Kiss Kevin Selca 2014.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[140627_Simplykpoptwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

◄ 

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[140627_Simplykpoptwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[140624 @ukisskoreatwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

오늘 사인회 굿굿!재미있었어요!키스미 조심히 들어가고 내일 또 만나요! ◄

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[140624 @ukisskoreatwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

오늘은 인천에서 키스미 만나는 날^^ 신난다♪ 인천에서 만나요~◄

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[140620 _Simplykpoptwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░


░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[140614 ukisskoreatwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

오늘은 키스데이니까! 키스미에게 키스 쪽~

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[140614 Juntwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Today I ate very well! ㅎ ㅎ I'm going to work hard today to Kissme, please be careful on the road! ㅎ ㅎ I love them ~#UKISS #QuitPlaying

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[140613 Juntwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Kissme always support us!! I am very grateful, I will bo desepcionarlas! ~ ㅎ ㅎ Today really enjoy all the delicious food ㅎ ㅎ ate it all! Tomorrow is encouraging ㅎ ㅎ Thank you and I love you!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[140612 simplykpoptwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

드디어 돌아온 ^^ 심플리에 새 멤버 준과 함께 와서 단체 인증샷!!!!!! 리더 수현이는 어디에....??? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 무대는 내일 낮 1시에 본.방.사.수^^

 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[140610 arirang_ASCtwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

굳이 꾸미지 않아도 그냥 막 멋있어주시는... U-KISS!!!!! 원본 사진도 함께 올려드릴게요

░░░░░░░░░░░[140609 welovesuperkpoptwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░

굳이 꾸미지 않아도 그냥 막 멋있어주시는... U-KISS!!!!! 원본 사진도 함께 올려드릴게요
  
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[140609 Ukisskoreatwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Fansign del 08/06 Jun&Kevin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[140608 Juntwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Our KissMes! ㅎ ㅎ Thank you for coming to the fansign event today ㅎ I love you and I will become a future worker maknae ㅎ ㅎ thanks for gifts and cards! This is my gift for you! ㅎ ㅎ Now everyone! Jjun night!◄ 
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[140608 Juntwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

우리키스미!!ㅎㅎ오늘팬싸인회와줘서 너무고맙구 사링해요ㅎ 앞으로 정말 열심히하는 쭈니될게요 ㅎㅎ선물잘받았았구 편지들너므고마워요!!!이건 내선물!!ㅎㅎ 그럼 여러분!! 쭌나잇!!!!! ◄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[140607 Juntwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Kissme donseng nuna! Very grateful today have come to the concert ㅠ ㅠ thank you very much to you really! ㅎ ㅎ This way I can make you happy! Go home please pay attention to your safety and have a good night, see you tomorrow! ㅎ ㅎ I always love KISSME donseng nuna ~ ◄

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[140607 ukisskoreatwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Thank you all for being late KISSME together ~ ^ ^ go home, please pay attention to safety ~ UKISS #QuitPlaying◄

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[140607 UKISSKOREAtwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░




░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[140604 Juntwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

p/s: Am I right, I think Kevin like Jun very much, and Jun so do. Kevin selca with Jun.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[140604 Juntwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

I'll eat well!!!! I was so hungry, seriously I love you nuns!!!ㅎㅎ See you later in the afternoon~!!!ㅎㅎ

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[140603 Juntwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Today's first broadcast ended well! Today I was so nervous that I wanted to do better, but it's such a shame, I'm very sorryㅠㅠ I will become better maknae bit by bit!! Even though it rained, our KISSme nunas who came!! Go home safely I love you~♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...