Thursday 19 June 2014

U-KISS KEVIN FACTS 7- INTERVIEW

Haruhana Magazine Vol. 23 (April&May 2014 issue) partial translation


1
Question1. Please tell us your “Memories” with the members.
Kevin Answer1. The memory I shared with Soohyun was that when we were performing in a musical in Japan, we practiced and worked hard together.
With Hoon was that during Lunar New Year this year, my family and Hoon’s family had fun together. We had a meal at Hoon’s place and went for a bowling battle afterwards. My family won the battle~ After that we went to karaoke and sang a lot of UKISS songs (laughs).
Kiseop and I share the same room, so we’re learning composing together.
Eli and I were the MCs of the US tour, and the two of us had a meal together.
AJ said that he likes my voice, so I often do the guide vocal for him when he composes. I’m glad that I’m useful/helpful for him.

P/S chen c: AJ really like Kevin so much, voice, even member's body he also choose Kevin, in uBeat radio interview. Kim Jaeseop, Kevin Woo's biggest fanboy.


2
(From Teatari Shidai #9)
SooHyun: After the last show of Summer Snow, we had a party with all the staffs and performers. Kevin got very drunk for the first time so I drove/sent him to the front door of his apartment and went home. But about 3 hours later his mom and sister called me and asked, “Where’s Kevin? Go find him!” and I told them I sent him home.
SooHyun: The thing was…Kevin’s home is on the 10th floor, but he had been trying to unlock the door to a stranger’s home on the 11th floor for 3 hours! Like this..*imitates a drunk Kevin trying to decode the digital door lock* tin,tin,tin…tin,tin,tin…
Kevin: *covers his face embarrassingly*

P/S chen c: Kevin so cute. I think Kevin thought there's Soohyun beside him, so he feel safe to drunk a lot.







Translation: karenwu0109

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...