Tuesday, 1 April 2014

U-Kiss Kevin Woo Twitter Update (140401-140430)

U-Kiss Kevin Woo Twitter Update (140401-140430)

Mostly all from U-Kiss Kevin Woo’s twitter http://twitter.com/kevinwoo91.

If there any related with Kevin selca, I will post it, which are U-KISS members tweets pictures, U-KISS Official Twitter images, associated with U-KISS official tweets other media, U-KISS official blog etc. But mostly is Kevin Woo Selca. Here U-Kiss Kevin Selca 2014.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[140413 Kevinのtwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░



►Did you guys watch the today?^^ Thanks for all of your support!!! ◄

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[140413 Kevinのtwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░


►Thank you really for coming to DIAMOND KISS event today! We are looking forward to meeting you in the event of release next year also ~ ^ ^ I had fun! Do you know my heart? I love KISSme! ♥ Diamond CHU ~ ~!◄

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[140410 Kevinのtwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░


►In <Shanghai SimplyK-pop> will see the dream team MC Eli @ u_kisseli and Kevin @ Kevinwoo91 ^ ^ want to see these two warm MC appearance on tomorrow 13:00, do not miss it♥◄

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[140402 Kevinのtwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░


►Shall we start practicing for today? ◄

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[140401 Kevinのtwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░


►~ ~ I'm getting! ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ Every time where I go! April Fool's Day today did a lie ^ ^ denasiado find out?. Because a man can not lie .. ㅋ Gotcha ~ HAPPY DAY FOOL◄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...