Saturday 3 August 2013

U-KISS Facts 5 - Inside Of Me


U-kiss Facts 5- Inside of me MV
Youtube cr: avexnetwork

Inside of me MV

The chorus inside of me is so nice to listen on it. The video begins with Hoon standing middle, then Eli and other member walk towards him, they were in white and black colour style clothes.

1:00 Here my handsome Kevin appearance. The lightof the background is special, sudden is beautiful yellow light irradiation, then in black and white colour light.
1:18 Kevin sing Baby kimi dake, Lady mitsumeru
2:00 Ukiss were In another black colour style of clothes
2:18 Again, Kevin wearing a black is singing so nice.
3:17 Three vocalist singing.
3:38 Three rapper rap nicely.

Conclusion is I wish they can show some dance on this video.
                                               Vinseop moment at the making of inside of me.
                                                            Eli, AJ, Kevin hug moment



Inside of me MV
这是他们的最新日本专辑Inside of MeChorus部分很好听。镜头一开始就是Hoon出场先,站在中间,接着Eli和其他团员跟着走向Hoon。他们的服装是黑和白的系列。
1:00 我的俊俏Kevin出场。背景的灯一时闪昏黄色的画面很漂亮,一时变黑白 的画面。
1:18 KevinBaby kimi dake, Lady mitsumeru
2:00 Ukiss 换了黑色系列的服装。
2:18 Kevin唱了,这次穿着黑色衣服。
3:17 三个vocalist轮流唱。
3:38 三个rapper rap 得很好。

结论是如果这部MV有加上舞蹈就完美了。



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...