Monday 18 November 2013

Elvin Facts 3: Eli likes to hug Kevin

Here some photo that cr. take by the fans.


 Eli: I like to hug Kevin. Soohyun: Me too. Husband hug wife, Kevin so slim and pretty.

Kevin: Oh, I caught the ball! Eli: Oh, I caught Kevin!

Eli holds Kevin's hand~


Eli really like to hug Kevin.

Kevin likes to take selca with Eli. Kevin looks so handsome in this photo.


Kevin and Eli like to selca together~

In Shim Shim Ta Pa Radio, Eli takes the penalty from Kevin. Firstly Kevin would like to warm up his pretty fingers.

Then Kevin looks like lick his hand, haha, Kevin looks really handsome here.

While Kevin is smile at Eli, and Eli looks like scare on his penalty, both of them gaze each other. Just like Kevin: Eli, it is not hurt, I will make it softly. And Eli: I count on you, Kevin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...