Sunday, 10 November 2013

U-Kiss Kevin Woo Twitter Update (131101-131130)

U-Kiss Kevin Woo Twitter Update (131101-131130)

Mostly all from U-Kiss Kevin Woo’s twitter http://twitter.com/kevinwoo91.

If there any related with Kevin selca, I will post it, which are U-KISS members tweets pictures, U-KISS Official Twitter images, associated with U-KISS official tweets other media, U-KISS official blog etc. But mostly is Kevin Woo Selca. Here U-Kiss Kevin Selca 2013.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[131127 Kevinのtwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░


►일본 잘 다녀올게염~~~ 아프지말고 조금만 기다려주세염~~~ 日本で会いましょうKISSme!会いたい〜 Take off to Japan~^^◄

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[131125 Kevinのtwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

►고마워 훈아~~~~^^ 사랑한다.Thank you~~~~^^I love Hoon◄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[131125 Kevinのtwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

►Thanks 4 all the bday wishes today! I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have such great fans! My bday wish is to meet every Kiss Me^^ I ♥ U◄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[131124 Kevinのtwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░


►♪우리 키스미는 우리가 지켜! We're gonna protect our Kiss Me キスミはぼくたちが守る〜♪◄

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[131122 Kevinのtwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░


►Don't forget to watch us on MuBank tonight! from. Elvin MusicBank!◄

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[131121 Kevinのtwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░


►All the actors and staffs ate well and truly delicious ... Thank you ^ ^ Kiss Me Today, the musical practice could be go well! Summer Snow Fighting ^ ^◄

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[131120 Kevinのtwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░



►Thank you so much for Kissme coming in today! Thank you for the pre-packed birthday gift ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ (≧ ∇ ≦) ◄

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[131114 Kevinのtwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░


►Cheer for us on MCountdown!◄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[131111 Kevinのtwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░


►HAPPY PEPERO DAY! ◄

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[131110 Kevinのtwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░


►korean: ♪내 케익이야 손대지마 무슨 말인지 몰라~♪ (is my cake, you cannot touch, don't understand my word~) stay tune on our performance. See you later~english:Look at this enormous rice cake! japanese:very big rice cake! have you watch our performance? #내여자야#◄

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[131110 Kevinのtwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░


►Wowaa~UKiss rice cake~very like it but how to eat it?◄

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[131110 Kevinのtwitter update]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░


►Ah...Taste so good. Staff and UKiss have Kissme bless, all having food so nice. I very like the chicken soup, because it is give by Kissme directly, very delicious. Please look forward our full of power stage.◄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...