Thursday 12 September 2013

U-KISS FACTS 30-Vinseop



The following is Japanese show that the host asked question, and was seen on youtube, is 130830, in 2013. I have written it down, and share with you who like U-Kiss, let everyone know more about U-KISS.



Host: Who doesn’t like to clean?
Then, Kiseop point Soohyun, and others start to point Soohyun.
The one who doesn’t like to clean is Soohyun?
Soohyun: In fact, I will clean…
Soohyun: I share the room with Eli and manager…In the middle of the night, there’s a smell…I wonder where the smell came from…Obviously I did clean…
Host: Despite cleaning, there’s still a smell?
Dongho: I know it!
Host: Why?
Dongho: Wherever Soohyun finished schedule and reached home. He went to sleep without removing makeup and washing hair…
Host: Without removing makeup?
Dongho: He went to sleep even though he’s perspiring…
Host: Didn’t bathe?
Dongho: He didn’t…
Host: Oh I see Dongho think that this is the reason behind the smell…But usually men’s room is not clean…
Soohyun: Thanks.
Host: Kevin and Kiseop share the same room. What about the rest?
Soohyun: Hoon and AJ.
Host: What about Dongho?
Dongho: I sleep in the living room.
Kevin: He sleeps in the living room.
Host: Living room? There’s no more room?
Hoon: Originally Dongho share a room with Soohyun and Eli…
Dongho: The smell is overpowering…I really can’t stand it so I move to the living room.
Host: Mind your image.
--Don’t ruin your image!--
--Nice smell~~--

Kevin and Kiseop share a room in Japan.

Chen’s comment: I did not expect would be Soohyun, I thought it would be Dongho, because before that some interview is Dongho, I have seen Soohyun in a show that "Vampire" He is the A blood-type, is love to clean and tidy? However, the surprise is that there vinseop scenes that Kevin and Kiseop share a room.



以下是一个日本节目中主持人问起的,是在youtube看到的,是130830, 2013年。我把它翻译成华语,分享给喜欢U-Kiss的朋友看,让大家更了解U-KISS的一切。

主持人:谁不喜欢洗澡?
不喜欢洗澡的是秀
:事实上,我将会洗澡...
:我与Eli和经理人同睡一间房间......在半夜,室内有一种气味...我不知道那个气味来自哪里......但,我有洗澡......
主持人:尽管有洗澡,室内还是有异味?
东浩:我知道!
主持人:是什么呢?
东浩:秀完成日程工作后,回来。他不卸妆与洗发等就直接去睡觉...
主持人:没卸妆吗?
东浩:他睡觉去了,即使他出汗...
主持人:没洗澡?
东浩:他没有...
主持人:哦,东浩认为这是异味的背后原因......但是,通常是男人的房间不干净的...
:谢谢。
主持人:Kevin和基燮是共同一个房间。其他人是?
:呼尼和AJ
主持人:东浩呢?
东浩:我睡在客厅。
Kevin:他睡在客厅。
主持人:客厅?没有房间了?
呼尼:本来东浩与秀Eli共用一个房间...
东浩:异味太强烈了...我真的受不了,所以我移到客厅。
主持人:注意你的形象。
- 不要毁了你的形象!
- 很好的气味〜〜

Chen的看后感:没想到会是秀炫,我还以为会是东浩,因为之前都是东浩,之前看过秀炫那个《吸血鬼》他是A血型,不是很爱干净和整齐的吗?不过,惊喜的是看到有vinseop场面,就是Kevin和基燮睡同一间房。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...