Friday 6 September 2013

U-KISS 25 Eng Sub Interview 130902-KPOP



U-KISS KPOP BOYS PERFECT HISTORY 130902

Here is the English translation for Japanese interview.

Hoon “included song" Inside of me,” was chosen as the album's title song is has a reason. Was containing" We are always around you"This is the message of the song."

The seven people of group U-KISS are active released their second album "Inside of me" in the countries.  From the fierce dance to soulful ballads song, this build-up of six people (OS: Why is six people← rubbing eyes) charm works members also challenge each grouping lyricist.

Soohyun "We initiative proposal with the company that we want to participate in the production of the album. Was set for us and the fans love story."
Kevin "The first time I heard the finished song is together watch with the video, really feels very cool, we succeeded."
All the members “very satisfied!”

With the release of this album and national tour this summer, " U-KISS JAPAN LIVE TOUR 2013 ~ Inside of Me ~ " the advent of the final field, but AJ also suspended his studies at Columbia University come back together. The six people on stage dance have to change the dance, to let AJ put into 7 dance is quite difficult.

AJ "I am grateful to the members. 7 members dance together are happier, and heard everyone say," Oh, very handsome, "then really happy."

Decision to hold events “PREMIUM EVENT 2013 ~ Endless Summer ~ " In September 23

SooHyun " has always been very grateful to everyone from the heart, because we are always studying how to be able to let you see a more handsome appearance, please be sure to look at and enjoy our performances, please come with an easily play mood.”

From the main song “Inside of me” brought out incidentally small units, please tell members that usually can not tell the feeling.

Hoon "I want to say thank you to Kiseop. I got a high fever caused by a cold when tour in South America, because there is no experience of such a physical condition becomes bad. Then Kiseop has been sharing a room with me, and he takes care of me. (Dong Ho “I obviously give you drugs," and the Soohyun “I obviously was most worried about you" small gripe ) Although the members are worried about me (laughs) but I was sick like going to die later remembers only Kiseop has been next to me. "

Kiseop “Instead, I want to say thank you to Hoon. Performed musical" palace together in South Korea. “Because it is the first challenge musicals, Hoon every day taught me a lot the part of singing with acting."

Kevin "I am grateful to SooHyun. Whether we were late or wrong dance moves, Soohyun as the captain will go out on behalf of us being scolded. Sorry ~ Thank you ~ "

Eli " Dongho (members all feel much unexpected) as the youngest and he very young when he became one of our, I think he have accumulated a lot of pressure. Beginning of time is quite a worry, but now there was a good growth effort. "

Dong Ho " because there have members then can go through , when I can not go to school , they would like friends to play with me , but taught me to study ...... "

SooHyun "Although is the youngest but because you the smartest it no necessary to teach. Hoon I would like to say that my sister’s favorite among the members is Hoon, Hoon, gentle on my sister thank you."

AJ “to all the members, when in my decision to go to Columbia University study they do not oppose but to cheer me say," Oh, study seriously and finished back . “Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...